1. UKMTO have issued no Warnings or Advisories this week.
2. At the 21st meeting of the Contact Group on Piracy off the Coast of Somali, the reliance on external providers of security solutions was highlighted. It was also identified that piracy had dropped but that all aspects of security in varying dimensions had to be addressed. More details in article (a).
3. A fishing vessel in the Gulf of Aden required both medical and logistical assistance after developed mechanical problems. Further information can be found in articles (b) and (c).
4. A yacht transiting the Indian Ocean that was running very low on fuel was given assistance by the Pakistan navy, see article (d) for details.
5. CTF151 is reaching out to the Yachting community and is looking for feedback to judge the effectiveness of the anti-piracy patrols. Article (e) explains further.