1. UKMTO has issued no Advisories and no Warnings this week.
2. The new High Risk Area (HRA) came into force on 1 May 2019, for further details follow link http://bit.ly/2H1k00y. Copies of the new Q6099 can be obtained from Admiralty Chart Agents
3. In addition to visiting merchant vessels while alongside the major ports of the UAE, UKMTO Briefing Officers also deliver telephone briefs to vessels, especially Cruise Liners, before they transit the HRA. CSOs and/or Masters can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone brief.
4. This week Canada, with support from Australia, completed its 4 th command of CTF 150 and handed over command to Pakistan. (article 8.a.)
5. The Royal Canadian Navy Frigate HMCS Regina, part of CTF 150, has made her 4th successful drug bust since 6 April 2019 in the Arabian Sea. (articles 8.b and 8.c.)
6. The 5 suspects arrested in relation to the reported attacks on 3 Fishing Vessels off the Somali coast on 21 April, have been remanded by the Supreme Court in the Seychelles. (article 8.d.) 7. UKMTO visited the Cruise Liner Sun Princess this week as part of her preparations for transiting the HRA on a 99 day World Cruise. (articles 8.e. and 8.f.)