1. UKMTO has issued no Advisories and no Warnings this week.
2. It has been reported by the UAE Government that an incident involving acts of sabotage against commercial shipping took place in the Fujairah anchorages (UAE) on 12 May 2019. Investigations are still ongoing but the events are covered in a number of press releases this week (articles a – d).
3. In response to the incidents off Fujairah, the U.S. Maritime Administration (MARAD) released U.S. Maritime Alert 2019-002A. All U.S. MARAD alerts can be viewed at www.marad.dot.gov/MSCI or via the following link: https://bit.ly/30rMPwe
4. CMF/EU NAVFOR has published an Industry Releasable Threat Bulletin covering the incident. IRTB 014 can been read at www.mschoa.org (login required).
5. It has been reported that Houthi forces in Yemen have withdrawn from the Red Sea port of Hodeidah (e).