1. Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) and the European Naval Forces (EU NAVFOR) released a joint Industry Releasable Threat Assessment (IRTA) on 15 June 2020, available at www.mschoa.org (log-in required).
2. On 25 Jun 2020 the U.S. Maritime Administration (MARAD) released guidance to U.S. commercial shipping. U.S. Maritime Advisory 2020-010: Global overview of the US Maritime Advisory System, available at https://bit.ly/2ND1e3C
3. On 17 Jun 2020 the U.S. Maritime Administration (MARAD) released guidance to U.S. commercial shipping. U.S. Maritime Advisory 2020-009: Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean— violence due to regional conflict and piracy, available at https://bit.ly/2ND13Fu
4. The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) COVID-19 guidance to ship operators for the protection of the health of seafarers is available via the following link: https://bit.ly/30ANIoO
5. The current International Maritime Organization (IMO) advice to seafarers and shipping in response to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found via the following link: https://bit.ly/2Wm4FAV
6. Commercial shipping companies and ship’s masters can receive the latest UKMTO Maritime Security update via telephone or by e-mail using the contact details at the bottom of this page. UKMTO Dubai and the Maritime Trade Information Centre (MTIC) will remain fully operational throughout the duration of the global pandemic and can be contacted as usual using the details promulgated in BMP5.