1. This week UKMTO have issued no warnings or advisories.
2. The Seychelles authorities have charged six Somali nationals with piracy-related crimes and face potentially lengthy sentences. See articles (a) and (b) for further details.
3. The Japanese are promoting international collaboration on counter-piracy measures by participating in exercises in India and Malaysia. Article (c) gives more details.
4. The ongoing Japanese and the EU commitment to anti-piracy operations were highlighted in articles (d) and (e).
5. UKMTO would like to wish all a happy, safe and merry Christmas.
Download full report here